Website Move


IMPORTANT NOTICE

I have changed website hosts, please visit www.sammyborras.co.uk for up to date information. Thank you.

Sunday 2 February 2014

Hourly Comic Day 2014


Hourly Comic Day is on 1st February every year. People all around the world draw 1 comic per hour they are awake. I have done this challenge on and off for about 4 years.

At the beginning of December I fell of my bike and fractured my jaw, cut open my lip and chin and one of my front teeth shattered. The scar on my lip doesn't really look like a line, but I think it looks different enough to draw it in some way so I decided to draw it in a symbolic way rather than a visual representation.

Panel 3 - Mary Anne Hobbs and Line Up by Elastica


Panel 1 - Mary Anne Hobbs and Everyday Robots by Damon Albarn
Panel 2 - Sarah Fogg and Witchsona Week
Panel 4 - Giant Rhinos In Space Webcomic
Panel 5 - London MCM Comic Con


Panel 3 - Sarah Fogg and Witchsona Week


Panel 4 - Gemma Sheldrake, Sarah Fogg and Witchsona Week
Panel 5 - Nemone's Electric Ladyland, Jon Hopkins and Time It's Time by Talk Talk

No comments:

Post a Comment