Website Move


IMPORTANT NOTICE

I have changed website hosts, please visit www.sammyborras.co.uk for up to date information. Thank you.

Wednesday 29 July 2015

Manchester MCM Comic Con 2015







I’d like to say a massive thank you to everyone who came by my table at Manchester MCM Comic Con last weekend - I had a amazing time! My next convention will be at ICE - that’s International Comics Expo in Birmingham city center (not far from New Street) on Saturday 5th September 2015. I’ll be sharing a table with Laura/PinkAppleJam! A full up to date events list can be found on the sidebar of this blog. I also have a online shop over on Etsy.

Laydeez Do Comics Birmingham is meeting next week! 6pm on Monday 3rd August - Guest speakers are Selina Locke, Hunt Emerson, Charlotta Salmi & Alex Birch - more info about the event at the LDC Birmingham Facebook page. (you don’t have to be female to attend the event)

No comments:

Post a Comment