Website Move


IMPORTANT NOTICE

I have changed website hosts, please visit www.sammyborras.co.uk for up to date information. Thank you.

Monday 7 September 2015

ICE and Moseley Folk Festival 2015





I had a table at ICE (International Comic Expo) in Birmingham on Saturday and I also helped out at Moseley Folk Festival over the weekend. Unfortunately the busy Friday meant I opened my suitcase on Saturday morning to find I hadn't packed any copies of Giant Rhinos In Space #3 - I'm really sorry for the inconvenience and I will be posting them out to people who bought bundles later today. I had a lot of fun sharing the table with Laura Watton/PinkAppleJam - thank you to everyone who came by to chat about pens and comics!!

My next event will be Scotland MCM Comic Con in Glasgow - I don't have the details of my table location yet, but it will be somewhere in the Comic Village. My friends have told me good things about this show so I'm really excited to take my comics to Scotland for the first time. I have a up to date list of events in the sidebar - if you can't make it to any I also have an Etsy shop with comics and original drawings for sale. Thank you! 

I also took my gig sketch book along to the folk festival and did some drawing in my free time - please visit my music blog on tumblr for more photos, videos and information about the bands. (There are more gig sketches from this year using the tumblr tag 'gig sketches'.)

No comments:

Post a Comment