Website Move


IMPORTANT NOTICE

I have changed website hosts, please visit www.sammyborras.co.uk for up to date information. Thank you.

Monday 23 November 2015

Birmingham MCM Comic Con and Giant Rhinos In Space





Thank you very much to everyone who came by my table at Birmingham MCM Comic Con, it was great to see familiar faces and meet new people - I had a lovely time with my table neighbours Ryuuza, Fat Fairy, Neil Slorance and An Android Awakes. Thanks to my sister Lisa for sitting behind the table for a bit.

MCM was the last convention of the year and I’m looking forward to focusing on finishing comic pages over the winter months. Most events I’m planning to attend in the spring are unconfirmed, but the first show of the year will be True Believers Comic Festival on Saturday 6th February 2016b at Cheltenham Racecourse. Don’t forget I’ll be launching the Grimes Art Angels Fanzine at that event - submission information here! 

I make sure to keep a up to date list of confirmed events in the blog sidebar. I also have an Etsy shop (includes international shipping).

If you are based in the West Midlands there are some events coming up that you should make a note of ....
Giant Rhinos In Space #4 will be launching online this Friday! updates will be at 12noon GMT on Tuesday/Fridays! bookmark a webcomic host site:

You can also get updates through my Twitter account @ sammyborras and the Giant Rhinos In Space Facebook page
Thanks again for a wonderful con season!
Sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment