Website Move


IMPORTANT NOTICE

I have changed website hosts, please visit www.sammyborras.co.uk for up to date information. Thank you.

Saturday 7 November 2015

New Giant Rhinos In Space Drumstick Designs


Available to order online on my Etsy shop - £9 (plus post and package)

Giant Rhinos and Black Like My Heart are both fictional bands from my comic series Giant Rhinos In Space - you can follow chapters 1-3 online over the next 2 weeks on giantrhinos.tumblr.com (or read via Tapastic/Smack Jeeves). Chapter 4 will be launching at the end of November.

I have 2 conventions left this season - comics, drumsticks, plectrums and more!
I’m going to be taking free mini comics to both events. Please don’t hesitate - if you would like a comic and I’ve missed handing you one, just casually ask me for a business card.

No comments:

Post a Comment